WRUW Today?

Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
A classic amongst the classics.
Still it’s new to me and I am delighted with it !
 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,036
Rocky raccoon and the mundane speedy

I had my doubts about giving you a ‘like’ but then those eyes started to haunt me 😲
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,941
Double dog vintage Speedmasters for usher duty at church today…105.003-64 and 145.022-71 respectively.

Also, I had very recently taken both of these Speedmasters to be serviced locally here in Cincinnati…but due to Swatch account matters, they would only be serviced if sent to Omega in Switzerland. No joy…I ain’t doing that. Luckily, I have other resources here in Cincinnati that are experienced regarding vintage Speedmasters…a local CW21 that I’ve done business with before will be conducting the servicings after the holidays…so in the meantime, it’s “Party on, Wayne! Party on, Garth!” 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
687
Likes
7,591
Last week of work before a long-delayed break with the family. Much to do, need to keep to time without distractions... keeping it simple today.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
It’s been a rainy weekend which means it’s a modern speedy’s rotation on the wrist
 
Posts
5,316
Likes
54,042
12-12-22, most of the 2's and a few of the 1's not quite palindrome territory but close.
Start of the week, hagda.