Posts 6,708 Likes 80,003 Mad Dog ·Nov 7, 2022 YYTIN I believe you're ready for @JwRosenthal challenge 😉 So the decisions goes to which one goes where ! Teaser pic…😁…
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Nov 7, 2022·Not in LA anymore. This helped cheer an otherwise rainy, gloomy Monday 😀
Posts 5,668 Likes 136,920 Lou P ·Nov 7, 2022·YaY! Gopher @Lou P Is that a 7733 or V92 (like mine)? It's a 7734 (with date), based on the no-date 7733 I believe. Watch reference is 73463. Bonus pic! Mad Dog Teaser pic…😁… @Mad Dog , I remember you accusing me of having Speedmasters out the wazoo. What can I say but "welcome to the club!" 😜
Posts 468 Likes 6,285 Gopher ·Nov 7, 2022 Lou P It's a 7734 (with date), based on the no-date 7733 I believe. Watch reference is 73463. Bonus pic! @Mad Dog , I remember you accusing me of having Speedmasters out the wazoo. What can I say but "welcome to the club!" 😜 @Lou P Of course! I missed the date complication.
Posts 15,951 Likes 47,910 Canuck ·Nov 7, 2022 Might one think that perhaps @Mad Dog might have at one time aspired to be an astronaut?
Posts 3,578 Likes 13,520 MtV ·Nov 8, 2022 Dressy & glossy black dial - love when they easily slide underneath the cuff. 😀
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Nov 8, 2022 If it is good enough for an RAF pilot it is good enough for me 😀
Posts 10,073 Likes 57,387 gbesq ·Nov 8, 2022 1959 arrowhead crosshair pie pan Constellation reference 14381. Edited: Nov 8, 2022