WRUW Today?

Posts
6,709
Likes
80,003
Decisions, decisions…321?…861?…1861?…3861?…attempting to get ready for Speedy Tuesday tomorrow…

 
Posts
1,399
Likes
13,581
Decisions, decisions…321?…861?…1861?…3861?…attempting to get ready for Speedy Tuesday tomorrow…

I believe you're ready for @JwRosenthal challenge 😉
So the decisions goes to which one goes where !
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,948
Do the 861 Mad Dog, so I can enjoy seeing it while I miss mine which is still out for repair.

A muggy 76F and lowering clouds in our part of Texas while out for the morning walk.

 
Posts
6,709
Likes
80,003
Do the 861 Mad Dog, so I can enjoy seeing it while I miss mine which is still out for repair.

A muggy 76F and lowering clouds in our part of Texas while out for the morning walk.

Wilco, sir!



Also…had to switch to a bigger dedicated Speedmaster/Speedmaster paraphernalia hauler following the recent 861 acquisition…

 
Posts
6,709
Likes
80,003
I believe you're ready for @JwRosenthal challenge 😉
So the decisions goes to which one goes where !
I have the technologies.

👍 😁 👍 😁 👍
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,948
Wilco, sir!



Also…had to switch to a bigger dedicated Speedmaster/Speedmaster paraphernalia hauler following the recent 861 acquisition…


Many thanks!

You get bonus points for that strap.

Purty!
 
Posts
80
Likes
362
My trusty Planet Ocean!

I6E8VSM.jpg

So bored at work - love the macro lens on my phone!
 
Posts
224
Likes
3,551
Enjoying a nice autumn morning before another possible hurricane/tropical storm interrupts things later in the week.