Posts 6,609 Likes 26,776 Scarecrow Boat ·Sep 2, 2022 En route to pick up a new piece 😀 Edited: Sep 2, 2022
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,958 Walrus ·Sep 2, 2022 Scarecrow Boat En route to pick up a new piece 😀 Stop. You are out of control
Posts 164 Likes 2,141 Willard Dynamic ·Sep 2, 2022 Here’s a better shot of the aventurine dial. Just stunning and this coming from someone who hates glitter. Lol.(Photos don’t do much justice.)
Posts 1,976 Likes 5,049 Matty01 ·Sep 3, 2022 Zenith made trenchie with swan neck regulator and A782 off to service, happily, I’ve got a 40’s Zenith dress watch on leather nato just arrived to amuse me while I wait
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Sep 3, 2022 Bronze Hamilton today which I love, a surprise gift from the love of my life which makes it even more special 🥰
Posts 399 Likes 1,801 stonestone ·Sep 3, 2022 Counting the hours to the end of my 3-day quarantine after returning to Hong Kong from travels abroad…
Posts 1,245 Likes 7,371 hansmaulwurf ·Sep 3, 2022·Senior Snoopy Owner Apollo 11 50th Goldie for Artemis1 Day 😀