Posts 2,077 Likes 4,245 RevZMan123 ·Sep 3, 2022 Doing yard work, so the vintage watches are in the box until later. For now a robust Farmer Exmoor will suffice.
Posts 6,609 Likes 26,776 Scarecrow Boat ·Sep 3, 2022 Scarecrow Boat En route to pick up a new piece 😀 Picked this piece up yesterday. I owned the original black black bay 58 and regretted selling it. This is a very welcome addition.
Posts 18,302 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Sep 3, 2022·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... It’s been over a year if not 3 since I’ve worn my 145.022-76. I was hoping for a moon launch today, alas we must wait till the next window.
Posts 1,555 Likes 6,788 Aludic ·Sep 3, 2022·@SpeedyBirthYear MtV Old means of time measuring and old means of transport. What a familiar sight. 😁
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Sep 3, 2022 Double dog Speedmasters [from 1964 and 2022 respectively] at Dunkin’ today…
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,958 Walrus ·Sep 3, 2022 Like it’s not bad enough I’m stuck with a mundane speedy still can’t find catnip for the bothers
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Sep 3, 2022 Two-tone kind of day No quickset so the date is a little off..
Posts 13,489 Likes 31,802 X350 XJR ·Sep 3, 2022·Vintage Omega Aficionado Attended a funeral for a dear friend yesterday, 100F+ grave side in a coat, although I allowed myself to skip the LS shirt and tie, you do what you have to do.