WRUW Today?

Posts
1,745
Likes
5,762
Good morning… we are off to Norfolk……
Awesome watch! I'm doing a Google search for your car logo on the center of your steering wheel, and coming up empty. (Not something I've seen in the US.) What are you driving?
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
inTPmDC.jpg
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Awesome watch! I'm doing a Google search for your car logo on the center of your steering wheel, and coming up empty. (Not something I've seen in the US.) What are you driving?
Thanks…. It a Skoda Yeti…. It’s been a great car….
 
Posts
1,579
Likes
15,238
Awesome watch! I'm doing a Google search for your car logo on the center of your steering wheel, and coming up empty. (Not something I've seen in the US.) What are you driving?

That’s a Skoda.

edit: oops, you’d already been answered.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good morning all. It’s another beautiful day in vintage Omega world. 😀
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Love the pure elegance of this piece! - NHC (Nouvelle Horlogerie Calabrese) Ottica - ETA2892-A2 by Vincent Calabrese
O4ADI89.jpg
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
Put me in the Dibs List please 😉
You are offcialy already standing in a dibs list, that is against the rules to dibs another one 😉