WRUW Today?

Posts
3,433
Likes
9,113
Got this yesterday. Thank you ChiefMark!
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
For game time… the remarkable and beautiful Calibre 321….

Go Dawgs, woof-woof!!!

 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
Put my mini turtle on rubber while I decide what will be it’s permanent. I got freaked out looking at the picture I thought I was getting grey arm hair after closer look I see it’s platinum blonde nothing to worry about
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Put my mini turtle on rubber while I decide what will be it’s permanent. I got freaked out looking at the picture I thought I was getting grey arm hair after closer look I see it’s platinum blonde nothing to worry about

From experience I can assure you grey arm hair doesn't cause any physical pain 👍
 
Posts
222
Likes
960
Mystery watch just back from service. Anyone recognize the “m” logo?

Morton buildings.
They are known for pole barn buildings in the Midwest of the USA.