WRUW Today?

Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
Every time I wear older Rolexes, I’m always reminded of how incredibly comfortable they are. I must admit, I’ve had this on my wrist since I put it on three days ago.

It makes me smile when I look at it and it doesn’t draw attention.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Good morning.... came across one of my old holiday watches today... bought in Italy about 10 years ago... I thought the shape was just so different.. a new battery and it’s straight back to life........
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Good morning.... came across one of my old holiday watches today... bought in Italy about 10 years ago... I thought the shape was just so different.. a new battery and it’s straight back to life........

Stylish 👍
 
Posts
2,890
Likes
11,961
New timex q. For 159 quid it’s quite amazing. Considering the falcon eye now!

 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Omega's
BrzBd4M.jpg
SjJhNpq.jpg
 
Posts
5,662
Likes
136,735
PADI Turtle on Strapcode Jubilee for what's gonna be a busy Saturday...YaY!