Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Nov 26, 2019 wagudc I like the cut markers, similar to my Luch 2209 Yes, I like that style... Mine’s a 1958. What’s yours?
Posts 13,918 Likes 54,108 Larry S ·Nov 26, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Need to get to the bank for an Omega rotation, but still enjoying this old bird.
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Nov 26, 2019 dougiedude Yes, I like that style... Mine’s a 1958. What’s yours? It is from the late 70s. I think that the Soviets were a bit behind the times.
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Nov 26, 2019 Alpha Nice choice, i'm heading off tomorrow and still deliberating on what to take 🤔 You have more to choose from than me!!! 👍 Edited: Nov 26, 2019
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Nov 26, 2019 leandroquezada Hooded Lugs That’s a beautiful watch 1930’s ? Thanks for sharing
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Nov 26, 2019 mblease Always the best choice for a Tuesday What bracelet have you put on your ST1 if you don’t mind me asking, been thinking about one for mine.
Posts 15,940 Likes 47,858 Canuck ·Nov 26, 2019 Speedmaster Tuesday, but mine stays in the vault because today I chose this one.
Posts 89 Likes 1,145 jtrower1 ·Nov 26, 2019 yvrclimber UG goodness from the 40's. Those lugs! 😀 That's beautiful piece. Love the dial and lugs 😀