Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Nov 26, 2019 Good morning from Lanzarote, this is the only one I brought with me.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Nov 26, 2019 SouthernScot Good morning from Lanzarote, this is the only one I brought with me. Nice choice, i'm heading off tomorrow and still deliberating on what to take 🤔
Posts 3,451 Likes 35,215 Duracuir1 ·Nov 26, 2019·Never Used A Kodak I made this strap five years ago. Bullet proof! Edited: Nov 26, 2019
Posts 5,659 Likes 136,675 Lou P ·Nov 26, 2019·YaY! Day off to go pick up family at the airport and train stations...YaY!
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Nov 26, 2019 I forgot it was Tuesday, but I’ve really missed wearing this one, so:
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Nov 26, 2019 Snagged this at the Monday night watch meet. Love it. Imagine how desirable these would be with a mechanical movement? My win with a hummer....
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Nov 26, 2019 dougiedude I forgot it was Tuesday, but I’ve really missed wearing this one, so: I like the cut markers, similar to my Luch 2209