Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Nov 26, 2019 Omega1 Good Afternoon.....well... it is Tuesday.. Omega1 Good Afternoon.....well... it is Tuesday.. We have two things in common!
Posts 9,247 Likes 77,016 Spruce ·Nov 26, 2019·London sunburst dial fan Canuck Speedmaster Tuesday, but mine stays in the vault because today I chose this one. Good choice 😀
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Nov 26, 2019 jtrower1 That's beautiful piece. Love the dial and lugs 😀 Thanks. I love it too. It's my most unique and elegant dress watch. A wonderful slice of history.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Nov 26, 2019 SouthernScot You have more to choose from than me!!! 👍 I'm going to have to decide quite quickly as my girls are coming with me and I have agreed they can each have a watch 🤦
Posts 3,652 Likes 24,761 Dsloan ·Nov 26, 2019 Tudor Tuesday + assembling toddler furniture with my dad. He is rocking the same Casio he's worn for 15+ years. Did not get the watch collecting gene from him. Probably means I missed the frugality gene too.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Nov 26, 2019·Not in LA anymore. This arrived in the mail a few hours ago. Likin' it so far 😀
Posts 676 Likes 4,344 dscoogs ·Nov 26, 2019 OmegaFan503 Happy -65 for me Nice ! My favorite vintage Speedy.
Posts 1,457 Likes 16,597 Garv ·Nov 26, 2019 Haven’t worn the Ipsomatic in a while this watch is older than I am and in better shape
Posts 2,690 Likes 12,534 Togri v. 2.0 ·Nov 26, 2019·Wow! Custom title... cool Roverhaven MIL-strap for Speedytuesday 👍
Posts 539 Likes 2,524 joeshoup ·Nov 26, 2019 145.022-76 and I are in Honolulu this Tuesday. Hit up Chinatown for some dim sum and am now settling in for a bit of a nap. Life could be much worse.
Posts 315 Likes 3,085 Keith88lx ·Nov 26, 2019 Long workday in my office which is in my basement. At least I have this on a Tuesday.