WRUW Today?

Posts
1,542
Likes
3,356
Spotted these chocolate dials in the wild by night...
[/QUOTE]
I’m a newbie so not sure, but I think those are redials. I’m sure one of the experts will be along soon to confirm. I hope I’m wrong, but if I’m not, I hope you didn’t pay too much for them.
 
Posts
405
Likes
6,302
A watch that took me two years to source! It's becoming increasingly difficult to find an original watch without the octagonal case being polished and on the original Gay Freres ladder bracelet, with the original screw down (signed) crown and clasp. I must say I am thrilled...

A 300m Zenith Defy automatic 2552PC circa 1969
20191115_1202224574087591806198998-scaled.jpg
 
Posts
3,446
Likes
35,197
Wittnauer Polara circa 1975 ish. I need my camera hand to see what time it is!
 
Posts
531
Likes
2,100
Thinking of my friends in Paris today, wishing you the best for #poleroutergtg2019, wishing I could be there with you. In friendship and solidarity.
👍

 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,836
Wittnauer Polara circa 1975 ish. I need my camera hand to see what time it is!

Probably not a rare watch in its day, but certainly aren’t many around all these years later. Mine, amidst friends. Your’s is without the Wittnauer name on the red screen. That seems odd.

 
Posts
5,656
Likes
136,601
Trying out a newly acquired 22mm Omega seat belt buckle mesh on the SM120 166.073...YaY!
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
Trying out a newly acquired 22mm Omega seat belt buckle mesh on the SM120 166.073...YaY!

Sorry, we don't have the option to double like! 😀 that's a nice band and goes well with the SM! 👍 Enjoy!
 
Posts
3,446
Likes
35,197
Probably not a rare watch in its day, but certainly aren’t many around all these years later. Mine, amidst friends. Your’s is without the Wittnauer name on the red screen. That seems odd.

The baked on Wittnauer name had a tendency to wear off. This allows people like us - who know these watches- to recognize them despite the lack of markings. I paid $2.50 at an antique store! Nice collection by the way!
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
Man of Leisure series - Part 18
Waiting for flight out of Boston
1953 Longines 23Z