Posts 2,519 Likes 17,843 airansun ·Nov 14, 2019 I am capable of wearing non-Speedies. Occasionally. I think I like this shot better: Inside vs. outside Edited: Nov 14, 2019
Posts 739 Likes 4,697 Raymondo5508 ·Nov 14, 2019 Omega 27.9 SIBN......Semi hermetic. The lume looks worse in the picture than when in the flesh. View attachment 872265
Posts 739 Likes 4,697 Raymondo5508 ·Nov 14, 2019 Omega 27.9 SIBN......Semi hermetic. The lume looks worse than in the flesh...
Posts 531 Likes 2,100 Severin ·Nov 14, 2019 Wore this by day... Spotted these chocolate dials in the wild by night...
Posts 2,830 Likes 14,935 The Father ·Nov 14, 2019 Dark fire crystal And a table pic Edited: Nov 14, 2019
Posts 64 Likes 443 mmpass ·Nov 14, 2019 My first mechanical/auto... My Seiko 5. Wear it while golfing mostly. It takes a beating and does not miss a beat.
Posts 1,301 Likes 13,413 jmazpiazu ·Nov 14, 2019 guaranteed.rohu Vintage IWC today (back from scammer!) Looking good! 👍
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,277 wagudc ·Nov 14, 2019 Larry S Drooling ... Bulova had some serious design chops. Speaking of drooling, that vintage sub you just posted. 🥰 Larry S Snow and overcast sky just make this 5513 pop.
Posts 2,465 Likes 7,071 Deafboy ·Nov 14, 2019 Canuck I took the liberty of showing the picture @Deafboy sent me which features the new burgundy hands to compliment the dial. Seller's picture when I bid for it on eBay.You can call this the before picture.😎
Posts 2,941 Likes 32,758 elara2105 ·Nov 14, 2019 Deafboy Seller's picture when I bid for it on eBay.You can call this the before picture.😎 WOW!!!!
Posts 5,339 Likes 76,006 CPRwatch ·Nov 15, 2019 Going home today & not exactly looking forward to it either ,given the bad weather back in the uk . Anyway Mt Teide in the background on another beautiful sunny Morning in Tenerife.