WRUW Today?

Posts
334
Likes
1,707
Good afternoon....had to go to London this morning with the speedy for an appointment.....
Love the NATO, mind sharing where it's from?
 
Posts
334
Likes
1,707
Rainy morning in Florida...

DSC07120.jpg
 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Anniversary World tour* has started in style


*Airbnb near Bath.
 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
Heading to client meetings in Maryland. Then dinner tonight w a Navy buddy who stayed in the Bethesda area after we served together down there. Taking the UN with me. Semper Fortis!!
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
First day of wearing the new Seiko SNJ025 “Arnie” reissue. Freakin’ hell I like this watch. I genuinely feel about 40 percent cooler wearing this.

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Love the NATO, mind sharing where it's from?
Thanks... I think it looks great on this strap too .... it’s from eBay George’s straps he has some very nice NATO’s they range from £12-£15.00.... I have three elastic NATO’s...... they are very comfortable to wear.....and at Georgesstraps.com...
Edited:
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,106
Out of the bank and on the wrist. 12553.
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Possibly the worthiest modern "reasonable" watch to fall in love with🥰