WRUW Today?

Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
Started the end of the week with this and a 4 hour interview. Glad that's all sorted now.
Nice! Homicide investigators or potential colleagues? Haha!
 
Posts
1,617
Likes
8,654
Good Afternoon.....
Fab... I’ve been after something similar for ages. Ow . Hopefully at Heathrow next week I might add to the collection
 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,921
Same watch as yesterday (although new photo). Just wanted to hit the four figure barrier 😀

Actually, just spotted the symmetry of my likes (It was 8,000 when I hit 1,000 posts)

Edited:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I have an explicit rule that I do NOT wear a radium dial watch to bed at night... unfortunately, I fell asleep wearing this one:



Hopefully, I kept my hands away from vital spots while sleeping.. 😲..... 😁
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
...the pool...
Speaking of “the pool”...our phunky phamily had a placard [regarding the pool] posted at our house which read: “Welcome to the ool. You’ll notice there’s no “p” in it. Please keep it that way.” 👍 😁 👍 😁 👍

In other news...it’s Phlieger Phriday...ETA 6497-1 generic phlieger...built [by Mad Dog] at the AWCI “Build A Watch School” in 2018...

Edited:
 
Posts
99
Likes
626
I wore this earlier today.

P1040293-Grand-Seiko-1600.jpg