WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Double dog Seiko autos for a cold and rainy Thursday in Cincinnati today...6309-7049 [1986] and SRP777K1 [2016] respectively...

 
Posts
5,335
Likes
75,974
A very hot and Sunny morning to start the day , & this is the closest the speedy will go near the pool ,
 
Posts
75
Likes
255
Just got this last night. It is surprisingly nice. In the Hodinkee photos, I thought they may have modified the photos to make the watch look better. But in person, it is quite impressive. For a relatively cheap watch, the wow factor is out of proportion.

 
Posts
89
Likes
1,145
Just got this last night. It is surprisingly nice. In the Hodinkee photos, I thought they may have modified the photos to make the watch look better. But in person, it is quite impressive. For a relatively cheap watch, the wow factor is out of proportion.


That really is a great timepiece. Great pictures.
 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Started the end of the week with this and a 4 hour interview. Glad that's all sorted now.
 
Posts
75
Likes
255
That really is a great timepiece. Great pictures.

One other note about the Hamilton. Obviously it is manual wind. I have a bunch of Rolex watches (moslty 50s, but new as well), and the Hamilton doesn't outwardly give up much in terms of impression of quality. But the Hamilton is the finest winding experience of any watch I've had. It is a joy to wind.