WRUW Today?

Posts
508
Likes
1,122
Another Super compressor recommissioned after several decades in a drawer! Some scars, but I love it.
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,155
Just got this last night. It is surprisingly nice. In the Hodinkee photos, I thought they may have modified the photos to make the watch look better. But in person, it is quite impressive. For a relatively cheap watch, the wow factor is out of proportion.

Good choice 👍

Rainy day here and I'm wearing my rainy day watch.....



Nearly everything else I own is >= 50 years old and I suspect water sealing is not up to snorkeling.....

...... just like a 50 year old Lotus 😗
Edited:
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
On page 6710 of this thread it is only appropriate that I show a photo of me wearing the 16710 with red wool sweater and all

 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,277
Speedy got a new bracket (new to us at least). I think I need to get a set of smooth brass pliers to tighten the endlinks tabs.

 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,367
Seiko SBGE227......dial is a dark tobacco brown. A different feel than a Swiss watch.....and the dial is top drawer.
 
Posts
172
Likes
2,965
Big Triangle SM300 today
tImHcVbl.jpg
Cheers

Ian
Edited: