Posts 757 Likes 6,598 McKinley ·Oct 14, 2019 Schmedsc I love my Connie from Norman. Doesn't everyone have a Connie from Norman? McK Edited: Oct 14, 2019
Posts 18,307 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Oct 14, 2019·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... forgive me forum for I have sinned. A dive watch as a dress watch. But it matches it the shirt so well. And dinner was as expected sublime. I’ll be eating ramen for the next 3 months.
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,942 Mad Dog ·Oct 15, 2019 Foo2rama ...But it matches the shirt so well... It does match well...and I added a matching Hooters pledge pin...to your uniform. 😁
Posts 63 Likes 237 mickygee ·Oct 15, 2019 i usually swap watches 3 times a day. now its time for Certina DS-2 ph1000
Posts 359 Likes 1,745 timestamp ·Oct 15, 2019 A friend found an ad for a Jenny Caribbean Reissue that I regrettably sold a while ago (the exact same watch, not just the model). So I got it back 🥰
Posts 291 Likes 1,394 mblease ·Oct 15, 2019 Here’s what I was wearing today until it made contact with a tiled floor and I cried like a baby 🤬
Posts 1,872 Likes 2,154 Millenary Watches ·Oct 15, 2019 mblease Here’s what I was wearing today until it made contact with a tiled floor and I cried like a baby 🤬 Ouch!!!🙁