Posts 532 Likes 3,231 Joe_A ·Oct 14, 2019 There's a little bit of cheating going on here! This short video was actually shot yesterday, but I am wearing the watch today as well. Here, the three of us . . . the watch, the car and I . . . are idling at the edge of Mecox Bay. Another little cheat below . . . Depth of field on the iPhone didn't allow me to get the blue sky with the sharp image of the watch, so I combined two shots with Photoshop. 😀 Edited: Oct 14, 2019
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Oct 14, 2019 My 1st GOLD timepiece & it's a Clebar....Imagine that..🙄 & selling it if any1 interested. Edited: Oct 14, 2019
Posts 479 Likes 1,553 MoclovFlop ·Oct 14, 2019 Nevermind the date since I took the photo yesterday. But this is on again today.
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,038 Spruce ·Oct 14, 2019·London sunburst dial fan Alpha Same day, different Seiko 😀 Mrs Alpha will be pleased you’re wearing the watch she bought 🥰
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Oct 14, 2019 Spruce Mrs Alpha will be pleased you’re wearing the watch she bought 🥰 After forty plus years I think she may be a keeper 😁
Posts 586 Likes 1,371 omegaswisst ·Oct 14, 2019 After a recent service my 6309-7040 from 1981 is back on the wrist. Many thanks to @JimInOz
Posts 59 Likes 696 OmegaYooper ·Oct 14, 2019 Breaking out the HODINKEE speedmaster for Monday night football.