Posts 1,853 Likes 4,464 p4ul ·Oct 15, 2019 mblease Here’s what I was wearing today until it made contact with a tiled floor and I cried like a baby 🤬 Nooooo. World’s first air conditioned Speedy.
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,942 Mad Dog ·Oct 15, 2019 septentrio #restroomshot Nice work! 👍 It’s good to see I’m not the only one doing restroom shots utilizing high technology mirrors! 😁 File pic from a few years ago...the watch pictured below is an 18s 21j Illinois A. Lincoln railroad machine circa 1910...
Posts 974 Likes 4,112 Cuttysark ·Oct 15, 2019 Forgot to wear the speedmaster today. Outside it’s raining again. So double Seamaster 300 😀
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Oct 15, 2019 And to think they used to be biased against lefty’s! - 1969 Omega DeVille Ref.146.017 - cal.930
Posts 89 Likes 1,145 jtrower1 ·Oct 15, 2019 Going for something new and fun. Citizen x Star Wars "Han Solo"
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 15, 2019 Alpha Yes another Seiko 😀 And what a beauty... very nice combo..
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 15, 2019 mblease Here’s what I was wearing today until it made contact with a tiled floor and I cried like a baby 🤬 They are as tough as old boots .... they have been to the Moon.... 🙁 Edited: Oct 15, 2019