WRUW Today?

Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
Dang! 😲

That’s some serious pocketwatchage! 👍

Mad Dog now has another grail watch to chase! Best of luck! The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that I HAD seen an Edward Howard. I checked the catalog from the Time Museum at Rockford, Illinois (now disbanded). The Time Museum was perhaps the foremost horological museum of its sort, at Seth Atwood’s Tower Clock Resort, at Rockford. I was there at an NAWCC conference in 1995. Here is the listing with complete detail.

 
Posts
942
Likes
15,379
if you were to take a poll among KH collectors as to which is the most desirable KH model, the series 10 would likely win, hands down. With perhaps one exception. The illusive and very rare Edward Howard grade, but who has one, or has even SEEN one! Not I! (Image from Bogoff.com)

Because pics or it didn’t happen: and yes the case and movement numbers match!

$85 during WWI!
 
Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
Because pics or it didn’t happen: and yes the case and movement numbers match!

$85 during WWI!

Very nice addition to any Howard collectors array. Also a series 10. I don’t have a series 10 🙁, or an Edward Howard. That is, I do have an E. Howard (the original, not Keystone) series V which I quite enjoy. But it is NOT a Keystone Howard 23-jewel model 🙁.
 
Posts
89
Likes
759
XR-5nUPej1uyUej9zOc65RKT4DJW339Fx0Gg2goopcHc_iqqC69nN7tgMkBcLP9bJDIKgsI-H3TyoeeCpwa6ip0BfRj-nk6b2PYE_Az0_Z_nTAipMDOSAhebYf4NNhtqG6q1rWHAQdxfjcb8W6wwkT6SpBgO8R5lpzGl0NVN8KAnYWU46GX-xRoc_ct61lttWIjbATvsH5TXwbLzbQLAjtqvcILe49s466lxWT1NCtDchZLD_16-ehlLugR8HlwIJqgcmIrarFvX0nqf72iwuLATG1PKZB6IGmJGhBFEQCYXHLpLFMl8n-d7rspG4dlxovyvPxNyswjgXnSC_PoRJfbAXw3sXhlZW0dZGqcy2AVNSi2emJG573KgPO35gkSo5AReqx_ijJXj1ojhyA4Yq0Aro4cPOsx7j7XxKxyvqS6cdyk2HreHwC7OBghs1TkwjFLQWh9DClPNg9wQySEDHeVu1rkUEcClP7grjEDyXgIYVk0TjuY32pmcDHEj7iv2LlUx-jNF6lnWQ4NrYW0oO6vFbCzI4-krlPZwpuTDka8u2fL8Sd943wLkVGLQZ-Aw5BWQ1Ghc091B1iqinb0PXKaa3_TWbd8ybaFjG0199mB1WSURK1EvieHAv_ZTZ0y3pI5MDt-8kO9BFpa17gcY-BP-lLtY73aEiGSiVYXcf7o8Gcbg8Sha1bonPi4Gq66suUSiv1aoemIaMFO1QJipDmMURa5Xw3g4k4k1xbb8NcjU2Utn=w2104-h1578-no