Scalpel72
·Gr8 stuff. I was tempted to leave it but was forced to edit by the impending blow of a broom!!
😀 😀
You could've beaten Usain Bolt's record👍
Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
Gr8 stuff. I was tempted to leave it but was forced to edit by the impending blow of a broom!!
😀 😀
Steve,
Thanks...I love the watch. This one is the only Harvest Moon that isn't in a black case, so it's kind of unique. I can say that I'm the kind of guy who goes over my watches under high magnification once I get them and I really couldn't find any flaws. I think I saw a speck of dust somewhere inside with a 10x loupe, but it wasn't visible to the naked eye, so I decided to let it go.
Regards,
Jon
Still wearing this one after a weekend at the auto races.