WRUW Today?

Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
I like it with this watch, the gold flecks perfectly match the 18kt gold case

Probably mostly a man made product and I believe durable, no cracks or wear at stress points

I agree it is a beautiful pairing. Very nice
 
Posts
284
Likes
6,378
Spring is here together with my last acquistion from @mr.kaplan. This ref 1675 with Mk4 dial comes from 1977, I really enjoy the fantastic dial. Have a fine weekend.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Chocolate Pontiac 🙄

Y18KCU2.jpg
 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,541
Currently sitting at my favourite café in Copenhagen drinking a cortardo and a Pellegrino while wearing my grandfathers watch and reading OF (kid is napping in the stroller): perfect way to spend some of the Saturday.
 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,541
Currently sitting at my favourite café in Copenhagen drinking a cortardo and a Pellegrino while wearing my grandfathers watch and reading OF (kid is napping in the stroller): perfect way to spend some of the Saturday.

Also, if any of you visit Copenhagen at one time you are welcome to let me know and we can grap a coffee here and talk watches a little 😀