Posts 4,856 Likes 12,282 wagudc ·Apr 5, 2019 TexOmega Parker on cork How do you like the cork strap. Do they hold up well?
Posts 8,830 Likes 62,544 TexOmega ·Apr 5, 2019 wagudc How do you like the cork strap. Do they hold up well? I like it with this watch, the gold flecks perfectly match the 18kt gold case Probably mostly a man made product and I believe durable, no cracks or wear at stress points
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Apr 5, 2019 septentrio Such a wonderful piece and a nice size, considering the era. I wish mine were this good. I've got a very rough example. Patina'ed dial is being kind, plus I am missing the 45-min register hand. So far, it's been tough to locate one. Mine's on an authentic, vintage Tropic strap, which is kinda cool.
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Apr 5, 2019 calalum Old (but new to me as of yesterday ) diver. HAGWE all. Congrats! Interesting piece. Not your every day UG.