WRUW Today?

Posts
130
Likes
2,557
City-diver colorful 70´s, eta 2873, quickset and mrpsa. 😀
 
Posts
5,670
Likes
136,982
Playing with early auto chronos this morning. Hmmm...really need to add a Seiko...


Going with the Viceroy.
 
Posts
15,952
Likes
47,917
Good morning Going electric today ...from 1972....

Rather than to start a new thread called ODWSIWT (oh dear, what should I wear today), I’ll reply to your thread with a picture of my dilemma of which Accutron to wear today. Thirty six Accutron, Accuquartz, Accutron 955Q, and one Accutron LED Computron digital from which to choose. 😉

Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Rather than to start a new thread called ODWSIWT (oh dear, what should I wear today), I’ll reply to your thread with a picture of my dilemma of which Accutron to wear today. Thirty six Accutron, Accuquartz, Accutron 955Q, and one LED digital from which to choose. 😉

WOW... what a fantastic or should I say incredible collection I thank you for sharing these very cool watches that I love to wear.....I just gave one to my nephew he’s first vintage watch and he loves the hum it makes .....
 
Posts
9,259
Likes
77,185
Rather than to start a new thread called ODWSIWT (oh dear, what should I wear today), I’ll reply to your thread with a picture of my dilemma of which Accutron to wear today. Thirty six Accutron, Accuquartz, Accutron 955Q, and one Accutron LED Computron digital from which to choose. 😉

Poor you; I really don’t envy you ...... 😉