WRUW Today?

Posts
414
Likes
2,274
The non-limited-still-very-much-like-the-real-thing Omega Speedmaster (2017) on 1479 bracelet.
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
Ok, so at least this time I’ve got one of the Speedmaster’s grandfathers on for Tuesday.



I am feeling better and better, no doubt due to all of your best wishes! Thank you all! Shoutouts to @Longbow , @Omega1 , @alam and @Lou P in particular.


(It’s the Buddhist in me. I seriously practiced Zen Buddhism for a few years, back in the 90’s. The button is from the late 60’s, when I was in the street as a long haired protestor.)

I have never found another forum like this one. I’d love to meet some of you some day.
Edited:
 
Posts
648
Likes
2,085
The 6139 chrono again, on a different strap. Works quite well on the NOSTime blue strap, but tempted to put it on an aftermarket H link bracelet.

 
Posts
4,880
Likes
24,824
Haven’t done one of these for a while.
Nothing too crazy today...

 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Happy Tuesday. Matched my strap to my best canine friend today 😀