Posts 8,292 Likes 19,581 alam ·Mar 5, 2019 is Connie Tuesday for me! I was motivated to pull mine out the box after @Gav1967 's post .😀
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,581 alam ·Mar 5, 2019 airansun ...Been awhile. Recovering from two weeks of combined illness. 🙁 Have a Speedy recovery!
Posts 1,561 Likes 3,672 Gav1967 ·Mar 5, 2019 alam is Connie Tuesday for me! I was motivated to pull mine out the box after @Gav1967 's post .😀 Need to motivate you more often if it means you show us many more fantastic examples like this 🥰🥰
Posts 285 Likes 2,034 Tristanp ·Mar 5, 2019 What ele on a speedy tu calalum Old diver on a [finally] sunny day (but more rain is coming!). what a beauty!
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Mar 5, 2019 This one while I have my morning coffee, but will be the old UG later in the garden!
Posts 9,259 Likes 77,160 Spruce ·Mar 5, 2019·London sunburst dial fan Well,at least it’s an Omega today😉
Posts 5,668 Likes 136,927 Lou P ·Mar 5, 2019·YaY! Get well soon @airansun and Happy Mardi Gras to all!!!