Posts 8,855 Likes 28,095 tyrantlizardrex ·Oct 24, 2017 Picked up a Hirsch Forest for the Tin Tin - enjoying the understated feel, and the way it make the dial stand out a little more.
Posts 6,832 Likes 13,799 Nobel Prize ·Oct 24, 2017 dougiedude Another watch back from a full service, and forcing a ‘Double-Dog’ evening! ... who can guess which ΩF chap sold me this little patinated beauty? whomever he was I'm guessing he lives close to Chernobyl
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Oct 24, 2017 I love blue dial watches. Even the Invicta gets love.
2 Posts 609 Likes 3,740 2ar2c1 ·Oct 24, 2017 purists, divert your eyes. for the rest of you, a project watch with my son: Edited: Oct 24, 2017
Posts 2,946 Likes 32,864 elara2105 ·Oct 24, 2017 cicindela For Taddyangle's Blue Watch Tuesday. Love that watch!...
Posts 7,092 Likes 57,006 noelekal ·Oct 24, 2017·Home For Wayward Watches Speedy Tuesday ... Wednesday ... Thursday ... Going to be out-of-town for a few days.
Posts 788 Likes 7,329 CTS-V ·Oct 24, 2017 Hmmmmmmmm....what should I have for dinner with the wife’s world famous minestrone soup!?