WRUW Today?

Posts
334
Likes
1,707


Happy Tuesday. The vintage of the airplane almost matches the vintage of the Speedy -76
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Longines Heritage 1969
You can be square and still be very cool...👍
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Do you like blue? Nice set!

I love blue dialed watches. I'd seriously be happy owning only blue dial watches.

Another thread got me intrigued with the patek nautilus with blue dial. It's a looker, but at $30-35k used, I'm going to stick with my mix of Speedmasters and Invivtas.

My vintage Ploprof is in for repair, I should get that one back soon. So I will do another group shot later. I will remove the seamaster 300 ti mc as i will sell that when I have time, hopefully this year or next.
 
Posts
2,617
Likes
5,606
Back on beads of bracelets!


Bada$$

Is there any sort of story attached to this watch? Looks like you grabbed it with a waaaaay back time machine.

Does this have a snap on case back or a 4 screw "clamshell" like a flight officer? Venus 150 or a Landeron?

The reason I'm curious is that Gallet did these with gold gilt (not silver gilt).

However, Gallet was experimenting with silver gilt on black enamel dialed multichron 12's (Jim Clark prototypes) during this time period.

Like this:
 
Posts
2,617
Likes
5,606
Cause of injury? Blunt object trauma...

29223928042_a1a89aa81c_b.jpg
 
Posts
346
Likes
3,380
Tuesday = my only Speedy = 20 YEARS FLIGHT QUALIFIED FOR SPACE or 345.0808 Cu


 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Shout out to the MOD and CWC. A newly acquired keeper:

 
Posts
380
Likes
1,302
Just got this today, its on the wrist now but this is from when I opened it. "The Citizen" HAQ with a textured dial I really like 😀
R0002352.JPG
 
Posts
13,942
Likes
54,151
That's a beautiful watch. Hold on to this one, for realz.
I almost sold this last summer and then had a "WTF am I doing?" moment. Keeper and I have the box too.