Posts 1,231 Likes 3,799 Kmart ·Aug 29, 2017 It's raining and everything's flooded. Luckily I'm safe and dry up on the 19th floor.
Posts 2,541 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Aug 29, 2017 axiale Good morning guys,working day.,This is a good team? Instant lust. 👍
Posts 432 Likes 1,097 propervinyl ·Aug 29, 2017 Mad Dog My next to last day flying the Mad Dog [MD-88/90]. Oh man, how do you feel about this? I have heard pilots love flying the MD-88/90. Also, what equipment are you on next?
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Aug 29, 2017 Afternoon gents Been a BUSY last couple 3 days & stuck on this combo since Saturday.
Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Aug 29, 2017 Speedy_Gonzales I call this one the identity crisis I like it! I somehow bought a similar identity crisis Benrus... wave dial Seamaster wannabe. Need to clean the cheese out of the bracelet though 🤮
Posts 1,802 Likes 10,157 ras47 ·Aug 29, 2017 Normally I swap back and forth with my Rolex GMT2 Pepsi, but it's down in Dallas for service. So Speedy1 gets all the wrist time until Peppy is back. 44mm Co-Axial Moonwatch Chrono on a DStoM strap.
Posts 2,944 Likes 32,815 elara2105 ·Aug 29, 2017 watchcollect Had to happen. awesome combo!!!... pfffff!!!!