Posts 3,146 Likes 23,995 aap ·Aug 29, 2017 Dr No I don't even know what this is, and I like it. 😀 Thanks man! Not much info on it. But I like it!
Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Aug 29, 2017 Sunday Monday Today I'm slacking on posting here lately 🤦 Edited: Aug 29, 2017
Posts 645 Likes 3,830 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Aug 29, 2017 Jwit Sunday Monday Today View attachment 433859 I'm slacking on posting here lately 🤦 Priorities! Post first sleep later.
Posts 332 Likes 1,943 Hans the Wolf ·Aug 29, 2017 Happy Speedy Tuesday to you all 😀 While waiting for my ST LE to show up my 145.022-76 is on the wrist today 😁
Posts 6,707 Likes 79,997 Mad Dog ·Aug 29, 2017 My next to last day flying the Mad Dog [MD-88/90]...and I forgot to bring my Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch for Speedy Tuesday...so...it's Elgin time...and Dunkin' time...
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,580 alam ·Aug 29, 2017 standard issue Speedy on the wrist while visiting my favorite place for scotch and Irish beer . http://www.scotchnsoda.de/ 😀