WRUW Today?

Posts
1,440
Likes
3,774
Pre - vacations craziness at work, my reliable partner is on the wrist for five days... c0a6a22a4d91466fe0464ea79802cdb3.jpg
 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,968
Oh man, how do you feel about this? I have heard pilots love flying the MD-88/90.

Also, what equipment are you on next?
Well...I had planned on moving over to the left seat of the MD-88/90 in the future and retiring on it...but since they decided to retire the MD-88/90 in Cincinnati before they retire me, I need to find another aircraft...so I'm being displaced to the B-737 in Cincinnati on 01OCT17...or so they say. Apparently there's been some sort of [lack of] MD-88/90 manning issue advertised at Delta within the last few days...so I may be on the MD-88/90 longer than anticipated...heck, I don't know...I'm just happy to have a job where I get paid to fly machines. 👍

I'm going to treat tomorrow as "possibly" my last flight on the MD-88/90 [it's supposedly my last scheduled flight]...and wear my "original flying watch"...my beloved Seiko 6309-7049 automatic which I purchased new in 1987 at the NAS Whiting Field Navy Exchange during Navy primary pilot training in the T-34C. 👍

 
Posts
1,231
Likes
3,799
Sixty-Five Diver Deauville at Linville Falls, NC:


Well I officially regret selling my 65. I think it might have to be the first watch I buy back after selling.
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Cruising through the mountains of Austria Spotting a glacier!
Edited:
 
Posts
788
Likes
7,329
Well...I had planned on moving over to the left seat of the MD-88/90 in the future and retiring on it...but since they decided to retire the MD-88/90 in Cincinnati before they retire me, I need to find another aircraft...so I'm being displaced to the B-737 in Cincinnati on 01OCT17...or so they say. Apparently there's been some sort of [lack of] MD-88/90 manning issue advertised at Delta within the last few days...so I may be on the MD-88/90 longer than anticipated...heck, I don't know...I'm just happy to have a job where I get paid to fly machines. 👍

I'm going to treat tomorrow as "possibly" my last flight on the MD-88/90 [it's supposedly my last scheduled flight]...and wear my "original flying watch"...my beloved Seiko 6309-7049 automatic which I purchased new in 1987 at the NAS Whiting Field Navy Exchange during Navy primary pilot training in the T-34C. 👍


Fini Flight!!!! Are you going to run the jet through the fire truck sprinklers and have the cops run code and sirens!?!?
 
Posts
788
Likes
7,329
Cruising through the mountains of Austria Spotting a glacier!

Nice....where in Austria?!