WRUW Today?

Posts
5,673
Likes
137,046
Approaching 7 years with this one and it still brings on a smile...

 
Posts
93
Likes
909

I drive a GMC pickup, but have a local Toyota dealer change out my amsoil and filter.

I was sitting in a Tundra. Pretty nice interior really.
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
25664877015_ccf82be98a_b.jpg
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Day late & a dollar short. shrug.gif Had this on yesterday but had to go out in the field all day. So it's now getting it's day.

 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
Double dog Waltham Wednesday with my Dad's Ruby [c. 1928] and Vanguard [c. 1929]...so I needed to convert my Dad's Ruby from flying config to normal config...good times! 👍

 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
I decided to take my watch box to work and wear them all today.

Really?

All at the same time?

That would be cool.

I triple dog dare you to wear them all at the same time.

😁
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
I decided to take my watch box to work and wear them all today.

Nice collection
How is the Erbstuck looking on your wrist?
 
Posts
13,943
Likes
54,151
This Montblanc Timewalker GMT was my first good watch and bought from a boutique. I've always regarded it as a noob tax and relegated it to its box. Now that I reconfigured the storage strategy I have decided to put it back into rotation. Know what? I like the dammed thing. It's got a beautiful design.
Edited: