WRUW Today?

Posts
645
Likes
3,831
Waiting for my oil to be changed. Guess the rig?

[/Q

I'm going with a truck/SUV but the shifter has me stumped. It's not a Chevy product. Could be a Range Rover?
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Once again I have switched back to the factory leather strap and deployment clasp.
 
Posts
280
Likes
1,016
It seems I cannot match the colour of the dial with any of my straps....
 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,542
What I am not wearing is my Speedy because Speedy decided to celebrate Speedy Tuesday by shedding one of its pushers. Luckily it was right underneath my office table but kind of sucks though. Now off to service.

 
Posts
16,901
Likes
48,109
One of those watches that always gets a look in on a "no need for a tool watch day"

 
Posts
1,060
Likes
1,940
10 weeks after purchase my first speedy is back from a revision.Sadly endless problems replacing the crystal so gave up. It'll have to wait a couple years, this baby's getting worn!
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
The Dodgers won again today, so the ref 2365 . . .


. . . is still on my wrist.

Art
 
Posts
1,060
Likes
1,940
What I am not wearing is my Speedy because Speedy decided to celebrate Speedy Tuesday by shedding one of its pushers. Luckily it was right underneath my office table but kind of sucks though. Now off to service.

Very lucky...I lost a seamster crown last week! 🙁
 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,542
Very lucky...I lost a seamster crown last week! 🙁

Yes, I thought it was gone forever. Luckily I found it before the cleaning lady's vacuum cleaner 😀
 
Posts
761
Likes
3,918
I've been allowed to wear my Sub. How gracious my missus is. 😎


Still on the Watchgecko / geckota strap, which is pretty good for the money... I've added a "Rolex" buckle. It's probably as authentic as a three pound note - but it does the job.