WRUW Today?

Posts
922
Likes
4,844
d67c0ebc5971ff889c5ba6bd4350615f.jpg
 
Posts
13,528
Likes
23,468
Switch to a bracelet on the CB. Not a 1039 but I love the 1171.

 
Posts
13,943
Likes
54,152
Quick 2 hour sail today before the storms hit. CarpeDiem it's August!
 
Posts
346
Likes
3,380
Tuesday again ? I haven't taken this off since last Tuesday 😀. Great watch for boating and archipelago life. My summerwatches have been gathering dust in a box...
Edited:
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Meetings, unless it's about watches, are often pure drudgery. Cool watch though.
If you spend 50% or more time in meetings; you're doomed.
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665


Still slaving away on the bridge. We are headed in the right direction for an on time opening. Maybe some happy snaps of the work tomorrow. In the meantime, this beater got the nod for the week. Its annoying how the date indicator shows the bottom of the next day. In honesty, it isn't noticeable except in photos. Still, it's a tough little hunk of Titanium and I like it: