WRUW Today?

Posts
1,440
Likes
3,774
Happy Monday... the sun finally shines over East London ...
Looks like London is blue, isn't it?
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Last day in Tobermory involved an early wake up to catch the first boat to Flowerpot Island.



Along the way we were able to view old shipwrecks via the boat's glass bottom.



But the main attraction are the two rock formations on the island itself, the largest of which stand 12 meters tall (40 ft).

That stack reminds me of the 'Old Man of Hoy' which I looked out on from my bedroom window as a kid.
 
Posts
1,288
Likes
3,352
That stack reminds me of the 'Old Man of Hoy' which I looked out on from my bedroom window as a kid.

That would be one heck of a thing to wake up to each morning 😀
 
Posts
922
Likes
4,844
Black Monday for me
89ac37a19d116fd06edc6190cf088c88.jpg
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Looks like London is blue, isn't it?
Oh yes and it is set to get hotter here this week... happy days ::psy::
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
Blue watch Monday and the first day of EMS week. First gift is from our local trauma center. A nice to go container for food/beverage/anything I can think of!
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
There's been a disturbance in The Dunkin' Force...but no worries, folks...I've got my trusty 6309-7049! 👍

 
Posts
1,464
Likes
6,665
There's been a disturbance in The Dunkin' Force...but no worries, folks...I've got my trusty 6309-7049! 👍

Consider it training. Sun Tzu says that all things equal, he who trains in the most harsh conditions will prevail. I'd say SB qualifies as harsh.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767

I'm sitting in the garden in brilliant sunshine sipping Morretti wearing dads old UG.

Sun shining on the righteous then 😉
 
Posts
85
Likes
330
Manual Wind Yema Paris in 'LNOS' condition... Have a great day watchfam!
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Took a hike today wearing a reliable waterproof micro, as there was thunder rumbling, and rain a-threatening.

Little did I know what real threat would be lurking on my brief journey...



This fanged fauna deserved to be left alone...

... BUT...

... not until after a few more photos:



A less forboding critter joined up for the final leg, cooperatively posing for a few pics before returning to the forest.

Edited:
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
10 miles into my ride I realized I was wearing my 3572. Took it off and then finished up a 50 mile ride.