Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 22, 2017 SouthernScot Very nice. The weather has obviously improved! That was then, 🤬 chucking it down now 🙁
Posts 86 Likes 500 Mark5 ·May 22, 2017 A german Kemmner dress watch : I must admit that I'm probably the worst photographer on this forum.
Posts 537 Likes 1,692 brunik ·May 22, 2017 calalum Beater SM 300. We have twins [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·May 22, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF Have a Dynamic week, y'all!
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·May 22, 2017 Happy Monday... the sun finally shines over East London ...
Posts 264 Likes 1,172 waterproofpt ·May 22, 2017 This one today. Keeping with my theme that some things just get better with age.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·May 22, 2017 noelekal MuDu Monday So you do and I do we both like the MUDU.....
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·May 22, 2017 Alpha That was then, 🤬 chucking it down now 🙁 I'm sitting in the garden in brilliant sunshine sipping Morretti wearing dads old UG.
Posts 13,902 Likes 54,076 Larry S ·May 22, 2017·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Gardening and boat prep buddy again today:
Posts 1,288 Likes 3,352 R3D9 ·May 22, 2017 Last day in Tobermory involved an early wake up to catch the first boat to Flowerpot Island. Along the way we were able to view old shipwrecks via the boat's glass bottom. But the main attraction are the two rock formations on the island itself, the largest of which stand 12 meters tall (40 ft).