WRUW Today?

Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
I'm not sure that a sweeter cal 156 exists. Gauntlet thrown down. 😉
0437CBCC-7744-4CE5-8CAA-A4D8163A6B0D_zpsjyxuvnji.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
I'm not sure that a sweeter cal 156 exists. Gauntlet thrown down. 😉
0437CBCC-7744-4CE5-8CAA-A4D8163A6B0D_zpsjyxuvnji.jpg


Actually, didn't see this one earlier... it's pretty sweet as well. 👍
 
Posts
1,632
Likes
14,551
I'm not sure that a sweeter cal 156 exists. Gauntlet thrown down. 😉
0437CBCC-7744-4CE5-8CAA-A4D8163A6B0D_zpsjyxuvnji.jpg

Actually, didn't see this one earlier... it's pretty sweet as well. 👍

Here's my challengers! 😀

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
I don't know if this one is one of your beauties that will eventually go up for sale or if I'm even first, but "Dibs"!!

Not high on the list at the moment but when the time comes 👍
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Here's my challengers! 😀


Ooh yes that one on the right is especially peachy.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Yeah i know, wrong day of the week but couldn't resist trying on the new strap 😁

Fantastic.

Meant to Dibs this one earlier, but I'm sure I'm at the bottom of a long list already 🙁

So, FWIW: DIBS!!
 
Posts
7,078
Likes
56,748
For another hobby forum, this morning I photographed an uncommonly found and newly acquired vintage pre-war Brill holster made to fit a 4 3/4-inch Colt Single Action Army kept here. Found that the horween strap on the Speedmaster nicely matched the holster.

 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
A smile on my face...
Have a great day all. 2ad6de654b1810ecff3f6926065f1d58.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
372
Likes
1,987
On my wrist for the last 4 days which is rather unusual for me

8c7c5daa39cc89b8f0225020c1219ae5.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk