WRUW Today?

Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Setting up the new apt in Motor City
Did you move to the "D"? Home of Wings, Lions and Tigers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,153
Likes
9,784
ca5329acb839d568ae71393e62c05531.jpg
 
Posts
536
Likes
3,178
Refinished dial but it makes a perfect daily wearer.
2a5f43b9b8b6614a1f17fef2e314f9f3.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
531
Likes
2,100
Father and (5y old) daughter wrist shots. She seems to prefer paper versions for now but hey it's a start!

I forget where or when I first posted this, but the paper version is one of my tactics as well - glad to see I am in good company!

 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
Did you move to the "D"? Home of Wings, Lions and Tigers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Still in Manhattan for another month or so.
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,454
Was catching up on missed posts and read the post from @Bushido. I was in Portland for a couple of years and really enjoyed the city. 350daee8379ceb3c83aa3e355d11f7d0.jpg

And a gratuitous pic on bracelet e065b94bf51d36f41408b7cd4b80f6c6.jpg
Oregon? Oreygun?
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Yes. Still in Manhattan for another month or so.
Cool, welcome to the area (in a month). Guess that will be a bit of an adjustment from the big apple...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
543
Likes
1,899
The Deville today. This one is a favorite
That one is a stunner.

Currently wearing this Benrus 3061

Zx6tGm1.jpg