Posts 1,632 Likes 14,551 khmt2 ·Sep 13, 2016 Fresh from the mailman - 38mm UG compur! More pics here Edited: Sep 13, 2016
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·Sep 13, 2016 Yeah i know, wrong day of the week but couldn't resist trying on the new strap 😁
Posts 1,783 Likes 4,130 Jonatan ·Sep 13, 2016 Lonestar Yeah i know, wrong day of the week but couldn't resist trying on the new strap 😁 Nice watch!!
Posts 1,783 Likes 4,130 Jonatan ·Sep 13, 2016 Lonestar you're biased 😁 Too bad the blue and red doesn't come out on your picture. I'm not biased but I know what I like!
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·Sep 13, 2016 Gorgeous watch but crappy cell phone I must admit 😵💫
Posts 613 Likes 5,529 Charlie3755 ·Sep 13, 2016 JohnSteed Well played Sir [emoji122][emoji122][emoji7][emoji108][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 2,674 Likes 7,472 gostang9 ·Sep 13, 2016 capt-dim ... good evening ... today ... my Black Bay ...!!! I really like that piece and you always managed to capture it so well. Thanks for sharing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 838 Likes 3,275 KstateSkier ·Sep 13, 2016 Still puts a smile on my face when I put it on (which is just about daily lately!)
Posts 13,905 Likes 54,078 Larry S ·Sep 13, 2016·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. METRA morning. Training it in for a change.
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Sep 13, 2016 Was catching up on missed posts and read the post from @Bushido. I was in Portland for a couple of years and really enjoyed the city. And a gratuitous pic on bracelet