WRUW Today?

Posts
3,265
Likes
36,410
Gray sky gray dial Speedy Tuesday

328b04cdde280deca597d37e4a21f046.jpg

345.222 calibre 1861
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
A lot of firsts today: first day on the wrist, first Japanese automatic, first pepsi bezel, first turtle I've had since age 10 😀

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
The one on the left today.
0CAA5444-3943-431A-91B8-997DFB60B6F5_zpsaoldqzel.jpg

59E2293A-5675-4DDE-AFBE-6FCA78630ED7_zpsidllcas3.jpg
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
A lot of firsts today: first day on the wrist, first Japanese automatic, first pepsi bezel, first turtle I've had since age 10 😀

Nice! 👍

Welcome to Psycho Pseiko Land! 😁
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
A lot of firsts today: first day on the wrist, first Japanese automatic, first pepsi bezel, first turtle I've had since age 10 😀


Padi version... cool 😀

(mine is coming in any day now, not padi, but twin sister to yours!)
 
Posts
532
Likes
2,317
Its Tuesday, right?

For me Speedy Tuesday and Tudor Tuesday cause mild deliberation

Speedy-wrist3112016.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Evening change, just may be visiting a sales forum near you soon 🤔🤔🤔

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
A lot of firsts today: first day on the wrist, first Japanese automatic, first pepsi bezel, first turtle I've had since age 10 😀

Killer watch I want one..... The hunt is on.