Posts 2,674 Likes 7,472 gostang9 ·Sep 6, 2016 Short trip this week, glad to be staying on the home continent for a change. Made a rare adjustment to set the hour hand back 2 hours from EST. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 1,376 Likes 3,454 Optimizer13 ·Sep 6, 2016 My go to watch for adventures! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Sep 6, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Evening nod to Speedy Tuesday with the 105.003. Though it is not exactly a hardship to wear this one, I will be glad when my Gemini IV comes back from service. 😀
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Sep 6, 2016 yeah it was posted on the weekend, but I couldn't leave it in the case........ 1914 model 1892 Waltham CPR.
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Sep 6, 2016 MMMD The one on the left today. Just brilliant, really brilliant!
Posts 5,425 Likes 81,921 Barking mad ·Sep 6, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Last day before going home, but who's counting😁