WRUW Today?

Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Up for a long haul today.
Timing the trip to Shanghai with my Auricoste Type 20. Lemania cal 2240 fly back caliber. 😀
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
Curious what others would say but to me the whole watch does have an art deco flair to it. Decorative ribs with parallel lines are a central theme of the art deco style-- even thought they outlived it (and even though your watch is quite "curvy").

Sala has a chronograph with the same case design, you should double check the date.

Meanwhile, my grand father's no name Omega cal. 600.

Thanks for the tip! Will check out Sala (would you know the page? 😀 )
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Thanks for the tip! Will check out Sala (would you know the page? 😀 )
Sorry, can't remember, I think it may have been in the Compax chapter. Second half of the book at least.
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
Sorry, can't remember, I think it may have been in the Compax chapter. Second half of the book at least.

I think I found it:
74972b933d9a9637b1d846ae2b5821ee.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Speedmaster Monday...



Have a great week all! 👍
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
I think I found it:
74972b933d9a9637b1d846ae2b5821ee.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not the photo (plus these lugs have no ribs). There's a page with a full frontal photo, black and white if I recall-- it's quite obvious when you see it. (You've got to be patient 😀)
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
That's not the photo (plus these lugs have no ribs). There's a page with a full frontal photo, black and white if I recall-- it's quite obvious when you see it. (You've got to be patient 😀)

Ok!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
Connie back on black lizard strap.
Black and silver all the way.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Good afternoon , one of my vintage on a buget watches makes me smile every time a wear it...
Edited:
 
Posts
1,632
Likes
14,551
Up for a long haul today.
Timing the trip to Shanghai with my Auricoste Type 20. Lemania cal 2240 fly back caliber. 😀

Stunning! Dibs! 🥰🥰
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1st edition Bell & Ross BR126 Vintage (Valjoux 7750) - ca. 1999
Bell%20amp%20Ross%20-%206_zps5kwwacif.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Quick set Time Only week begins....Speedy Monday ..... 2998-6.