WRUW Today?

Posts
788
Likes
7,328
I arrived to the Olympics three days ago !!! For security reasons I came with my "simple" Seiko but I really enjoy it ! Rio looks fantastic and the games are a great moment to share an live sports passion. I share some pictures with all of you !!!

In the second picture on the rigth the first 2016 Olympic Champion Virgina Trasher (19 years old) from USA !!!

Best regards from Rio !!!




Great pics....and enjoy your trip!!!!!
 
Posts
1,161
Likes
6,814
Tempus may fugit, but when it has at least you get a good view.
Lunchtime exercise.

 
Posts
361
Likes
1,159
What to wear for a weekend of shooting, deer watching, fishing and running around with my boys and my wife?

The Dagaz Bonefrog was the choice.

fc05d1430fc8757774856f7c4c52b088.jpg

955eb0b83e2f6b0366872baa18e0f71e.jpg

889461040b17301cd4362d4b35cbcad9.jpg

1436c0a20aa3871c39530fc560f134b0.jpg

e32d674e1ba7df3371bd0dbe43ad98fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,931
Likes
22,759
Can't have enough of this one, though I cbb setting the date!
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
What to wear for a weekend of shooting, deer watching, fishing and running around with my boys and my wife?

The Dagaz Bonefrog was the choice.







1436c0a20aa3871c39530fc560f134b0.jpg

e32d674e1ba7df3371bd0dbe43ad98fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Crikey!

Those must be some damned agressive deer out your way!
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
Freshly serviced 😀
140833bd48bce5293dc642d8589ff6d7.jpg

e2451b639d86f4dc2dc0c17afc736679.jpg

Love the lugs! Now, are the numbers Art Deco?
Edited:
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Freshly serviced 😀
140833bd48bce5293dc642d8589ff6d7.jpg

e2451b639d86f4dc2dc0c17afc736679.jpg

Love the lugs! Now, are the numbers Art Deco?
Curious what others would say but to me the whole watch does have an art deco flair to it. Decorative ribs with parallel lines are a central theme of the art deco style-- even thought they outlived it (and even though your watch is quite "curvy").

Sala has a chronograph with the same case design, you should double check the date.

Meanwhile, my grand father's no name Omega cal. 600.