WRUW Today?

Posts
3,266
Likes
36,429
Wearing a lucky ebay find on a day some may consider lucky (8/8/16)

5404b6c43ede092852f8138edcc469cb.jpg

166.003 calibre 560

attachment.php
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
S.58 today.
E471C588-D7CF-492A-A053-1DF00B9EA45B_zpshrqvxaot.jpg
0105868C-43AA-4781-9016-429EEA02851D_zpsozfnuqoz.jpg
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Morning guys, hope you all have a great week ahead
176 on Pre V Vero Squalo shark shoes.



 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Evening change, I suspect @Syrte had something to do with my choice 😀

It would be a matter of pride if I inspired you to wear such a beautiful watch 😀
Is it because of the Bonklip? 😉
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
I'm working on the house today. Wearing the Seiko. Great work watch. Scratched the crystal yesterday working.

Home Depot gives 10% of any day with Veteran ID.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
It would be a matter of pride if I inspired you to wear such a beautiful watch 😀
Is it because of the Bonklip? 😉

Yes the Bonklip did the trick, although I have been thinking lately about all the talk over the Omega adjustable clasp and in my opinion how far behind Omega actually is when it comes to a bracelet that is easily adjustable and supremely comfortable.