WRUW Today?

Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800
Vintage kinda day for me. Swiss made Alpina.

Shell Cordovan Gemex period strap.


Not wearing the Alpina today, but wanting to get a side-by-side look at your watch and the one here.


Yours looks better.
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,455
Not wearing the Alpina today, but wanting to get a side-by-side look at your watch and the one here.


Yours looks better.

Thanks, I like radial placement of numerals, but like your outer track in white.

Any idea on a date?

Yours have a 16 sided back like this with "pat no. 2229979 ? Looks like someone has tried to get into mine with no luck sometime ago. Is this truly a screw off back or one made to appear so?

 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
wet sanding the bodywork is done...... back on with the watch!
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,455
Thanks, I like radial placement of numerals, but like your outer track in white.

Any idea on a date?

Yours have a 16 sided back like this with "pat no. 2229979 ? Looks like someone has tried to get into mine with no luck sometime ago. Is this truly a screw off back or one made to appear so?



My white outer track from same era, and same size..... Croton AquaMedico with Gemex "The Captain" chrome steel bracelet.

This black dial version is most uncommon.

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Game time - Fenway Paaahk kid!

Go Sawx!!!
 
Posts
26
Likes
55
5275117a51b616c09f38d5929d962706.jpg

Chopard Jacky Ickx Edition IV.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
 
Posts
872
Likes
9,890
what is inside that?
Indeed, Northernman.
Lemania 1873. Moonwatch's brother from anither mother 😀

Edited:
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
At New York Lego shop, watch is still set tonsingapore time ;p

Have a great week!
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I hate you Doug!😉🥰
I still think of you every time I put this one on, Ed:



I just can't imagine ever wanting to let this one go...

but FWIW, you have my permission to be the one to pry it from my dead fingers (or wrist) whenever that day comes!
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,868

but FWIW, you have my permission to be the one to pry it from my dead fingers (or wrist) whenever that day comes!

I'll keep thet in mind!😗
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
It's 106 degrees and Leo is just chilling...

I don't get it, it's freaking hot. He does not seem to mind the heat.