Posts 2,176 Likes 25,183 Baz9614 ·Jul 24, 2016 The 40C heat wave has finally broken in SW Ontario, so hanging in the marina with the pooch this morning! 👍
Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·Jul 24, 2016·Lemaniac Military on the last day of my vacation. Hamilton RAF. Cheers 😀
Posts 586 Likes 8,654 daddykc ·Jul 24, 2016 Togri v. 2.0 So my second daughter was born this morning 😀 I am now seriously outnumbered Congrats with your beautiful little girl. I am sure one of them will love to take care of grandfathers watch.
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 24, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! It's five o'clock somewhere...
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jul 24, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Ref. 22536 (36.5mm), cal. 287.
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Jul 24, 2016 no watch right now.... imagine that! I'm wet sanding a '66 Honda chassis right now.... and that stuff gets everywhere! yes!...... even there!
Posts 8,817 Likes 62,455 TexOmega ·Jul 24, 2016 Maybe I can sneak another LED through, today....... Sure, it works and Day-Date, too......Rolex has nothing on this one😁 Don't wear the bracelet, too blingy for me.
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Jul 24, 2016·Mrs Nataf's Other Son gwzymytk This fellow right here what is inside that?
Posts 6,832 Likes 13,799 Nobel Prize ·Jul 24, 2016 Too hot to ruin the leather bracelet so trying it on NATO. Love this watch.
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Jul 24, 2016·Mrs Nataf's Other Son Time to deploy my Ultimate Summer Watch
Posts 2,179 Likes 28,944 sliceoftime_ ·Jul 24, 2016 LouS Time to deploy my Ultimate Summer Watch Dibs please!! That's certainly a looker!