WRUW Today?

Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Going with the '66 Longines Diamond Dynasty reference 2770 caliber 370 - my "pimp" watch as coined by Ashley 😜 :

IMG_0471-1.jpg

IMG_0724-1.jpg

IMG_0726-1.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Wearing my '65 JLC because I got good news from JLC today. There'll be an "incoming!" thread soon.

IMG_3389-1.jpg IMG_3391-1.jpg
 
Posts
996
Likes
1,864
This would look so cool on a Wjean mesh bracelet.😎

I think it looks cooler on the OEM Omega mesh. 😉😁
Edited:
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I think it looks cooler on the OEM Omega mesh. 😉😁

NonACmesh2.jpg

Yes it does. I want to get a NAC some day just for that look. I've got one of those on my Orange PO, looks great too. I have the Wjean on my Bond Seamaster, can't beat the price. Can't beat mesh for comfort. .
 
Posts
267
Likes
51
Have the Breitling Chronomat on today. Promised this oine to my son. Next year when he graduated college it will be his. Worn this one since '94 till 2011. Serviced now and right on the money.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Keeping with the same theme the 166.0032. Once again NNOS 😁

 
Posts
996
Likes
1,864
Yes it does. I want to get a NAC some day just for that look. I've got one of those on my Orange PO, looks great too. I have the Wjean on my Bond Seamaster, can't beat the price. Can't beat mesh for comfort. .

Mesh is super comfortable and you're right, the Wjean can't be beat for the price. And the OEM is ridiculously overpriced. But I still had to have it.😁

Keeping with the same theme the 166.0032. Once again NONS 😁


Hey, we're watch twins! Hope to have mine back from service soon.
 
Posts
35,659
Likes
39,901
As expensive as the OEM is, it really is better than all the others, Breitling's vintage mesh is flimsy feeling and weak, the Seiko ones never impressed me either, there's a solidness to the OEM Omega mesh and the fact that it has no rattles or anything that is rather appealing
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
As expensive as the OEM is, it really is better than all the others, Breitling's vintage mesh is flimsy feeling and weak, the Seiko ones never impressed me either, there's a solidness to the OEM Omega mesh and the fact that it has no rattles or anything that is rather appealing

the shape and tightness of the links. 👍