WRUW Today?

Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
Oh yes


And oh no...

And oh HELL NO!
overflowing%20toilet%20cropped.jpg
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,843
Spy. Don't ya' be showing me such plumbing disaster photos today while we're working on our plumbing. You'll jinx me.
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
Spy. Don't ya' be showing me such plumbing disaster photos today while we're working on our plumbing. You'll jinx me.

Just wear a dive watch and you will be alright! 😁
 
Posts
872
Likes
9,890
The new PO, to replace the other one (eventually; otherwise, I'll just double dog it 😜).

 
Posts
957
Likes
3,178
Finally on a black croc. Amazing what a new pair of shoes does for an old girl...
 
Posts
326
Likes
1,847
What are these straps? Probably not my style but I really like them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We had them made by Steveo from steveostraps.com. He used my old baseball glove. I highly recommend any of his stuff if you are interested in custom made straps. He is a great guy to work with.
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,843
Just wear a dive watch and you will be alright! 😁

Have no requirements for your ol' dive watch anyway.

Fixtures are set.

 
Posts
4
Likes
26
We had them made by Steveo from steveostraps.com. He used my old baseball glove. I highly recommend any of his stuff if you are interested in custom made straps. He is a great guy to work with.

That's great - thanks. Looks fantastic on your watches


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
722
Likes
4,620
I spy a GF bracelet too - nice score! 👍
Thanks, i really like the bracelet, it give the watch a special look 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Finally on a black croc. Amazing what a new pair of shoes does for an old girl...

Heard that many times from the current Lady "A"
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
Trying something new for speedy Tuesday with the rubber. I don't hate it.

I like the way it looks. I'd just be afraid it would get all 'squishy' on a hot day...