WRUW Today?

Posts
5,431
Likes
82,035
Woke up this morning and was discussing a few things with Sinbad the upstairs parrot, which made me think about @Barking mad 's African Grey, which made me think of Barking's watches and what a prolific Speedmaster hoarder he is.
So here is a repost of Barking's Speedmasters. Wonder which one he is wearing today. Also wonder how many more he has now.
Hey guys I am still here. Starting to worry now has someone seen an obituary that I missed🙁

Cicindela, working on my 2000 post effort although must admit that I have dropped the ball lately. Hope to rectify in the near future.

Cheers all.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Hey guys I am still here. Starting to worry now has someone seen an obituary that I missed🙁

Cicindela, working on my 2000 post effort although must admit that I have dropped the ball lately. Hope to rectify in the near future.

Cheers all.
OK, send us some photos from Thanh Pho Ha Noi. We like pretty pictures. 😁
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Jump hour

3c71492600c0430c915687bcc5a33336.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
I found a 1040 bracelet for my 1968 Constellation. I think I prefer this case on a bracelet.

 
Posts
5,431
Likes
82,035
OK, send us some photos from Thanh Pho Ha Noi. We like pretty pictures. 😁
Phu Quoc at the moment and they would be my very alive feet😜



Same watch, just to keep the thread remotely on track.

Night time now😀

 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Phu Quoc at the moment and they would be my very alive feet😜



Same watch, just to keep the thread remotely on track.

Night time now😀

Life looks rough 😜
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,846
Barking mad, it's just tough all over.
 
Posts
361
Likes
1,159
Artifice Horoworks SKX Enhanced.

Holding +4 seconds a day

17e48dbd8d24e9dd49ef07658b13f15e.jpg

ada2e756f7b719a7c2bf6f669028aebe.jpg

c4afa1c3fcce1cb15705a3f6899e48fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Edited:
 
Posts
722
Likes
4,620
Quite nice 🥰

Original GF bracelet 👍...

And mine:

Thanks @dougiedude, i actually inspired by your Memovox... so i went looking for one in Steel case.
Such a lovely watch 😀
Cheers
Ko